tirsdag den 29. januar 2013

A typical day for me is waking up when is night because I'm a night person. I'll work at night, and sleep when is day. I don't like being social, so it's my dream job. Usually i will go to the kitchen and eat first, and then work later. I live in the woods, in a really big wood house, but instead being on the ground, my house is up in the trees, it's like a tree house, just bigger, and more cormftebal.
In my daily life I use a hold lot of technology, I for example use voice controlled computers, and even voice controlled cellphones. The voice controlled stuff makes my job so much easier, and I like when jobs are easy. But I also love when the job can challenge me. I forgot to say what my job is, I write storys , and novels. I can't think of a better job than that. I've created my own town, and make it illegal to other people to pass. I spend my free time on training aliens, and collecting old poems from William Shakespeare. I have to end now. Bye!
Sofie 8.G

1 kommentar:

  1. Hej Sofie
    Da jeg læste din blog var de eneste fejl jeg rigtig lagde mærke til, var at du glemte stort "I" et par steder, og glemte et par ord ind imellem, også ”cormftebal” er ”comfortable”,men det er småting. Det virkede også som om du var ved at løbe tør for plads til sidst.
    Du har et rigtigt godt sprog og får fortalt din blog på en god måde.
    Erik

    SvarSlet